"Never give up."
Supported Playgroup provides a broad range of educational and social activities to enhance the skills and interactions of families and children in a safe and fun environment.
We welcome families from all cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Value play and having fun
- Respect and value differences
- Encourage participation and sharing
- Want you to feel safe and secure
- And encourage not discourage
Supported Playgroups can assist families by:
- Preparing children for the transition into school
- Distributing requested information regarding parenting skills and child development
- Referrals to other services
We offer Supported Playgroups in the following areas (excluding school holidays):
At the Beehive, Henry Street
Wednesdays 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Oxley Vale Public School
Tuesdays 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Hillvue Public School
Wednesdays 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
What you will need
- A healthy morning tea for your children. (We have a roster for parents morning tea)
- A water bottle
- Hats and play clothes - because we can get messy
- Gold coin donation (helps cover the cost of tea/coffee and resources)