Coledale Community Centre and Coledale Community Hub
At the Coledale Community Centre we endeavour to provide support and opportunities to the residents of Tamworth. We aim to promote our own as well as external providers programs and events for effective and ongoing cohesion between service providers and the community.
The Coledale Community Centre is host to a number of services available to the community, including:
- Coledale Community Hub
- Information and referrals to appropriate services
- Community events
- Free legal advice (family and civil matters)
- Anger management courses
- Jar Jums Playgroup
- Cornerstone Kitchen & Church
- Light exercise classes
- Tax Help
- Room hire for community groups and meetings
- Health Services: Student Nurses, Practice Nurse, Doctors, Midwife, Ante Natal Clinic, Immunisation, Mental Health, Liver Clinic, Sexual Health Clinic etc.
- Centre is open 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Community Hub is open 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday
Need to know more?
- Call in to see us at 2B Kenny Drive Tamworth
- Give us a call on 02 6763 2319
- For doctor appointments please call 6773 1498
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org