Services We Provide
Youth Projects provide a range of services to benefit young people. Our youth services and programs are available to young people who are aged between 12-17 and their families who reside in the Tamworth LGA area.
- One on one support for you, focused on the particular issues you have identified through a customised case management plan
- Accredited parenting programs, such as Engaging Adolescents, one-on-one or in a group setting
- Advice, referral and information
- Youth based programs such as RAGE and Chillax
Young people today are facing increasing pressure to fit in, succeed and find direction in their lives. However, social pressures and a lack of connectedness can make it difficult for young people to reach their full potential.
We are committed to helping young people and their families to become purposeful, resourceful and strong members of the community, by encouraging them to develop the skills and knowledge they need to be resilient in the face of life’s challenges.
What we believe...
Young people are our leaders of tomorrow. As we work with young people, we are guided by the following principles:
- All people have the right to participate in decision making about their lives, the services they receive and their community.
- All people must be treated with respect, honesty and empathy.
- Open, inclusive and socially just communities are vital to the wellbeing of our society.